lease read the following information before you package your equipment:
1) Please fill out theShipping Formand print it - when you open the PDF file you can type in all the information on your computer and then print. We also have the Address Labelfor your convenience - you can just print it out, fill in your return address and tape it to the package. Make sure that Shipping Form with all your information is included in the package.
2) Enclose your equipment in a plastic bag to protect it from moisture and from small packing material pieces going inside the unit. Please do not ship projector power cords and mounts. Projector mount must be removed before shipping.
3) The unit should be packaged in a box (not in envelope - even the envelope with bubble wrap inside). There should be a minimum of 2 inches of space around unit for extra padding (bubble wrap or newspaper). It is very important to put extra padding when you ship heavy items like professional DSLR cameras, projectors, audio equipment or large camcorders.
4) Remember to get the tracking number for your shipment and you may want to have additional shipping insurance for more expensive equipment. 5)We will contact you within 2-3 business days from the time we receive your package with the estimate and time needed for repair. We will not begin any work on your equipment without your approval.
6) We will call you for the method of payment. You can use credit card, check or money order. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. Since we service equipment for many schools, universities, churches and government agencies we also work with P.O.'s. You can fax/e-mail P.O. later when we give you the estimate for the repair.
Shipping Address: Royal Camera Service
1134 E. Lake Street
Hanover Park, IL 60133
RETURN SHIPPING 1) Return shipping and insurance charges (if needed) will be added to the final invoice. We are using UPS Ground service for shipping all of our packages. If you need us to ship it back by faster service please indicate it on the shipping form.
2) Royal Camera Service is not responsible for any shipping delays due to holidays or extreme weather conditions. We always do our best to accommodate the customer's needs, however sometimes there are conditions beyond our control.
Thank you for using our service!
Link to UPS web site.
Link to FedEx web site.
Link to USPS web site.
Click here for FREE Adobe Reader XI - Download
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
Service areas: Hanover Park, Bartlett, Wayne, Glendale Heights, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, West Chicago, Geneva, Batavia, Aurora, Carol Stream, Elgin, South Elgin, Streamwood, Barrington, South Barrington, Palatine, Medinah, East Dundee, West Dundee, Inverness, Huntley, Hampshire, Algonquin, Carpentensville, Sleepy Hollow, Campton Hills, Cary, Elburn, Montgomery, Lake Zurich, Rolling Meadows, Arlington Heights, Northbrook, Glenview, Winnetka, Skokie, Hoffman Estates, Mount Prospect, Elk Grove Village, Bloomingdale, Schaumburg, Roselle, Itasca, Wood Dale, Addison, Lombard, Downers Grove, Naperville, Lemont, Lisle and other Chicago area communities.
We also receive many mail-in repairs from Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Kansas,Tennessee, Georgia, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Washington DC, Florida, New York, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Maine, Nevada, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Delaware, Maryland, Texas, New Jersey, New Mexico, Montana and California.